Introducing the SPI Scrap Metal Tender Portal and Learn How to Use
Vendor Approval Workflow -
Prior to the submission, make avail of the following documents
Click on the following link to E-Portal to submit the vendor information for approval
For metal scrap collection vendors in Singapore
1. Keep record of the submission receipt.
2. SPI Material / Procurement department will evaluate the submission details and respond with the Approval outcome within 3 working days
3. Approved vendor shall be given a unique registration code for participating in the bidding process
1. E-copy of the company ACRA Information
2. E-copy of license issued under the Environmental Public Health Act (Cap 95)
For Vendors In Singapore
Bid Submission Guideline and Terms & Conditions
Disclaimer: All tender bidders shall adhere strictly to the terms and conditions specified herein. By submitting the bids, Vendor acknowledges that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions. Swiss Precision Industries Pte Ltd. reserves the right to terminate the contract if vendor violates or fails to comply with any of the terms specified herein during contract period within 7 days of notice.
Only approved Vendor shall participate in any bidding process. Upon registration and successfully approved, Vendor shall be given a unique company registration code.
To participate in Tenders, a tender-specific access code shall be announced to the approved vendor prior to opening of the tender.
The bidders shall only submit the bid electronically through the Tender Bid submission portal.
No submission after the closing date / time will be eligible for tender awarding.
Ready to submit?
Payment Instruction ( For Successful Bidder)
1. Payment must be made to SPI with cross cheque made payable to Swiss Precision Industries Pte Ltd.
2. Invoice will be issued to the successful bidder on the collection day.
3. Payment must be made immediately upon collection.
4. Banking details are as follow:
Bank: United Overseas Bank Ltd
Address: UOB Jurong Point Branch
1 Jurong West Central 2
#01-16C Jurong Point Shopping Centre, SIngapore 648886
Current Account No: 917-343-714-1
Bank Code: 7375
Acount name: Swiss Precision Industries Pte Ltd
Disposal and Environment ( For Successful Bidder)
1. All finished or semi-finished parts must be crushed before salvaging the scrap materials.
2. Resale of finished or semi-finish parts in the market is not permitted.
3. Legal action will be taken against vendors or contractors if found guilty of breach of contract.
4. In line with Swiss Precision's Environmental Policy: to eliminate the usage of Environmental Hazardous Substance (EHS), all contractors must comply in accordance with Singapore Government regulations.
Collection Instruction ( For Successful Bidder)
1.The Vendor is responsible for lifting and loading of the scraps onto their vehicles.
2. All scrap weighing done by vendor must be witnessed by SPI's Warehouse Supervisor and representative from the Account Department during collection.
3. We do not accept Vendor to bring their own scale for weighing. They can be used verification purpose and if there is any out of range, it will be required to refer to higher management for verification.
4. Once Scraps are collected by Vendor, there will be no return or claim of short variances if any.
5. Vendor will also be billed for the jumbo bags used. Alternatively, Vendor can use their own jumbo bags provided the bags are in accordance with SPI's Jumbo Bag dimensions.
6. Any damage on SPI's properties due to negligence will be borne by the Vendor.