Introducing the SIN-SPI Scrap Metal Tender Portal and Learn How to Use
Vendor Approval Workflow -
Prior to the submission, make avail of the following documents
Click on the following link to E-Portal to submit the vendor information for approval
For metal scrap collection vendors in Thailand
1. Keep record of the submission receipt.
2. SPI Material / Procurement department will evaluate the submission details and respond with the Approval outcome within 5 working days
3. Approved vendor shall be given a unique registration code for participating in the bidding process
1. Electronic-copy of the Company’s Business Registration Certificate
2. Electronic-copy of the Company’s Scrap Material Collection License
3. Electronic-copy of the endorsed TERMs & CONDITIONS FOR THE SALE OF SCRAP MATERIALS
For Vendors In Thailand
Bid Submission Guideline and Terms & Conditions
Disclaimer: all Vendors shall adhere strictly to the terms and conditions specified herein. By submitting any E-bids, Vendor acknowledges that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions. If the Vendor violates or fails to comply with the aforementioned terms and conditions during the contract period, SIN-SPI ENGINEERING CO.,LTD reserves the right to terminate the bidding contract, to re-bid, and claim for subsequent compensation. Should the parties wish to pre-terminate the any bidding contract, it shall send a written notice at least thirty (30) days before the intended date of termination.
1. Only approved Vendor shall participate in any bidding process. Upon registration and successfully approved, Vendor shall be given a unique company registration code.
2.To participate in Tenders, a tender-specific access code (passcode) shall be given to the approved vendor prior to opening of the specific tender.
3.The Vendor shall only submit the bid electronically through the Tender Bid submission portal.
4. No submission after the closing date / time will be eligible for tender awarding
Ready to submit?
Payment Instruction ( For Successful Bidder)
1. Prior to the collection of scrap metal, 90% advance payment is required. The balance 10% must be paid on the day of collection before scrap vendor take away the scrap metal. The payment method shall only be through bank transfer between the company accounts, no transfer from private account to company account, or from private account to private account shall be allowed.
2. Payments made through the bank must be paid within 2 working days of receipt of the official invoice.
3. Bank information is as follows:
Disposal and Environment ( For Successful Bidder)
1. All finished or semi-finished parts must be crushed before salvaging the scrap materials.
2. It is not permitted to resell finished or semi-finished products in the market.
3. If the Vendor breaches the contract, legal action shall be taken against the Vendor.
4. The Vendor shall declare to SIN-SPI that it has the relevant certificate and qualifications for the recycling and recovery of the general solid waste of SIN-SPI, and has provided a copy of the relevant qualification and certificate to SIN-SPI.
5. The Vendor shall inform SIN-SPI of the disposal and quantity of SIN-SPI metal scraps in batches, and shall not dispose of metal scraps in violation of pertinent laws and regulations.
Collection Instruction ( For Successful Bidder)
1. The bid price shall be valid for one month.
2. The Vendor shall provide vehicles and/or any appropriate equipment (forklift and weighing machine) to collect the scraps sold from SIN-SPI’s premises, and bear all fees incurred including but not limited to the processing fee, handling and transportation costs.
3. The Vendor shall provide the necessary personnel, at least three (3) persons to quantify and load to vehicle the scrap sold. Such personnel and employees of the Vendor shall at all times identify themselves by wearing uniform and identification cards. They shall also comply with all security regulations and other policies and procedures of SIN-SPI while inside SIN-SPI’s premises.
4. The Vendor shall bear any loss and damages of SIN-SPI’s assets and properties caused by the negligence of the Vendor.
5. Scrap collection shall be based on actual quantities. SIN-SPI shall notify the vendor two days in advance if the actual scrap quantity exceeds 10 tons.
6. After each scrap collection, the Vendor is responsible for cleaning the yard and ensure proper housekeeping.
7. All scrap weighing and collection process shall be accompanied, witnessed and verified by SIN-SPI warehouse and finance personnel to avoid disputes on the weight variance of the metal scraps collected.
8. The Vendor shall not offer any bribes or falsifications to designated personnel or weighting personnel of SIN-SPI. Once found, the briber shall be expelled and the bidding contract shall be terminated immediately with the Vendor.